At The Writers Cycling Time-Trials today, there were mixed results for the Plagiarists team.
With members taking both first, and last place…
Leaving comments on the internet is failing as a form of communication. Our forefathers...Read More
So, you want to publish a children’s book? They say everyone has a book inside them, and...Read More
If you want to be a writer, you need to find a voice. But, you don’t need to be a writer to find a voice.
Find a voice. If you research the art writing you soon discover that blogging websites, writing...Read More
KILLER HEADLINE? She thought it was an ordinary blog post, but when she got to the end she was completely blown away!
Killer headlines are one thing, but it helps if you have some killer content to go with it. How...Read More
- The Royal Wedding. The Dress. After an eternity of Royal Wedding fever, we can now relax, content in the afterglow of a spectacular day. The weather was wonderful, the royal correspondents were at their fawning sycophantic best, and the dress …Read More »
- What women want. Uncountable man-hours of speculation and research have gone into discovering what women want. Getting an understanding of the female mind is said to be as impossible as getting out of a TalkTalk contract, and it’s thought to …Read More »
- The sounds of Christmas. The sounds of Christmas endure the test of time, and the memory of them lingers long after the event. The sound of the kids ripping open presents at four in the morning will stay with you …Read More »
- The definitive guide to jeans. Setting trends. There are numerous names and phrases that spring to mind when talking about fashion. Mary Quant, Yves Saint Laurent, the mini skirt, the little black dress, le smoking jacket, I could go on, but …Read More »
- How to move on in life. Some people have importance written all over them, others feel the need to flash it about, but there is another way to get to where you want to be in life. The …Read More »