News is emerging of an incident at a make-up factory.
A disgruntled worker attacked managers with a tiny brush, leaving black marks all over their bodies…
At The Writers Cycling Time-Trials today, there were mixed results for the Plagiarists team.
With members taking both first, and last place…
Just watched two women in short skirts, flashing their knickers and shouting “Whore!” at each other for an hour.
Wetherspoons? No, Wimbledon.Read More
The next meeting of the Predictive Text Appreciation Society will be held tomato in the town hell.Read More
I’ve just started the latest Hollywood. Today, I had gluten free bacon, dairy free beer, and no added sugar on my sausages.Read More
A place for everything and everything in its placeRead More
NATURE (n) The self-replicating sustainable system dismantled to create a manmade temporary...Read More
- The Royal Wedding. The Dress. After an eternity of Royal Wedding fever, we can now relax, content in the afterglow of a spectacular day. The weather was wonderful, the royal correspondents were at their fawning sycophantic best, and the dress …Read More »
- What women want. Uncountable man-hours of speculation and research have gone into discovering what women want. Getting an understanding of the female mind is said to be as impossible as getting out of a TalkTalk contract, and it’s thought to …Read More »
- The sounds of Christmas. The sounds of Christmas endure the test of time, and the memory of them lingers long after the event. The sound of the kids ripping open presents at four in the morning will stay with you …Read More »
- The definitive guide to jeans. Setting trends. There are numerous names and phrases that spring to mind when talking about fashion. Mary Quant, Yves Saint Laurent, the mini skirt, the little black dress, le smoking jacket, I could go on, but …Read More »
- How to move on in life. Some people have importance written all over them, others feel the need to flash it about, but there is another way to get to where you want to be in life. The …Read More »